Sunday 1 January 2023

Higher education

 

This class wa  -s like a new experience of life ever seen first time in my lifetime classes was conducted online. Half the year was gone online and remaining year offline. Even first time in the school time we didn't have to write something in the exam all questions were objective.

This class was like a new experien-ce before in the school life.




This was the last class of my and ever-yone's life.



At the starting of this class there is lot of pressure about the board the new experience of the school life.

At this class I have done everything whatever I have not done in earlier class like making project assignment fair copy and so on.

As it is believed that first and last day of our school life is painful. This is same proven to me as last day's of my school is coming closer and closer my eyes got filled with tears on being separated from everyone. This was an unbearable memory in school life and this will be lifetime memory for me.









1 comment:

1

Higher education

  This class wa  -s like a new experience of life ever seen first time in my lifetime classes was conducted online. Half the year was gone o...

2