Sunday 1 January 2023

Primary education

In class 3, I came to this new town Masaurhi from the Mirzapur(U.P)
At the starting days of my School at Masurhi there was no friends made by me soner soner my friend are made. To settle me to new school it take me a year 
 
At class 4, I made numerous of friends and I studied also well that time my favourite subject was science which I liked most due to pankaj sir who was our class teacher.

At class 5, This class was like a new Sun shine to me it was the most memorable class of my class at this class I firstly got an opportunity to speak something on the stage at this class only my class teacher St. betti improved my handwriting. This was the most joyfully and enjoyable class in my school life. At this class I have done one stage program also at 26th January 


 


primary school picture



1 comment:

1

Higher education

  This class wa  -s like a new experience of life ever seen first time in my lifetime classes was conducted online. Half the year was gone o...

2