Sunday 1 January 2023

Secondary Education

In class 6 I don't studied seriously I usually spend my time in playing in the school but in the presence of my class teacher Zaffar sir he teaches us by imagining the story he taught. Sir, even sometimes started to do acting and teching due to these reasons my new favourite subject became English. 
I was average student that time but happy student no tension about future 

At Class 7, as I reached to higher class I become to new I'm becoming elder so that's reasons I worked hard in study. But at the final exam all thing seems to be wastage because at that time COVID -19 came due to which our final exam can't occur 





No comments:

Post a Comment

1

Higher education

  This class wa  -s like a new experience of life ever seen first time in my lifetime classes was conducted online. Half the year was gone o...

2